Welcome to Hometown Bank’s Real-time Internet-Banking
Hometown is pleased to offer our customers, a secure, internet
based Banking service that gives you convenient 24-hour 7-days a week
account access. It’s fast, powerful and FREE! We know you don’t
always have time to stop by the Bank. That’s why we bring the Banking to
where you are – online.
By following the directions given you can instantly enroll or
sign on to Hometown Bank’s Internet Banking.
Features of Internet Banking are:
- View a running balance of your checking and savings accounts
- View or print previous or current statements
- View what checks or automatic debits have been deducted from
- View check images online (12 free per month, front only,6 free
per month, front and back, $1.50 per image copy thereafter, front or
- Check when automatic credits are added to your account
- Move money between accounts and make loan payments
- Manage your Certificate of Deposit accounts
- Place stop payments on checks
- Order checks
- Download transactions into Quicken®/Microsoft® Money or create a
comma delimited file for exporting into a spreadsheet
Hometown Bank’s Bill Pay
Now you can pay your bill’s 24 hours a day, seven day’s a week with Home
Savings Bill Pay. You control when your bills are paid with this
convenient, fast and secure Bill Pay service. The best part of Home
Savings Bill Pay is it’s FREE!
Click on Bill Pay for a Demo and
you will see how easy and convenient it really is.